Horloge de la gare de Limoges photographiée par Laurent Bienfait
Four des Casseaux, Limoge, FR This kiln is 19,5 metres (64 ft) high and has a 5,5 metre (18 ft) diameter. It was built in 1884 for the Allaud factory. This round-shaped kiln was designed for firing porcelain, using the Milton system, also known as the inverted flame system. Wood was used at first, then charcoal. The Casseaux kiln is the only kiln open to visitors, out of the 130 kilns originally built in Limoges.