Queen Mary's 'Women of Hampshire' Pendant Brooch - In 1893, the 'Women of Hampshire' committee, led by the Duchess of Wellington, collected funds to buy a wedding gift for Princess May of Teck. The group selected a fine diamond pendant with a pear-shaped pearl drop. By 1911 the pendant had been converted into a brooch. The Queen inherited the brooch in 1953.
Pin made of an emerald, pearls and diamonds, commissioned by Napoleon III to the jeweler Bapst for his wife Empress Eugenie . The jewelry was sold with other crown jewels at a major sale by the French government in 1887.