Approximately where Cornmarket is now, Brown’s Castle was better known as the Black Dog prison. The castle became a tavern from which the prison got its name. From the early 18th century the Black Dog functioned as the main debtors’ prison in Dublin. Closed as a prison in 1794 with the building of the new Debtors Prison on Green Street. Illustration from Grose’s Irish Antiquities.
... et jambes
Green Dublin Mailbox
Les 365 photos qui ont marqué 2013 (Part. 2)
15 Unbelievable Places we resist really exist - Bamboo Forest, Japan