Boxwood Cup and Cover----Fixed Tool-----Jean Claude Charpignon
Cup and cover, 1681. This is a set of an ivory cup and cover made by Gran Principe Ferdinando de' Medici of Tuscany (1663-1713) in 1681. The stem is an open spiral coil. Inside the cup is the inscription; 'Princeps F. MDCLXXXI'. It was turned by the Medici Prince (son of Grand Duke Cosimo III) under the tutelage of Philip Senger (Filippo Sengher; active in Florence 1675-1704), who was the court-turner of ivory for the Medici in Florence. -V & A Museum-
German, late 17th/ early 18th century. Ivory; 23.5cm., 9¼in. Turned cup. Photo Sotheby's.
Salle de bal d'Antika
Turned cup. German, 17th century
A South German turned ivory cup and cover<br>17th century | Lot | Sotheby's
A pair of South German turned ivory and bone candlesticks, late 17th century
Afficher l'image d'origine
A South German turned ivory 'Tour de Force', late 17th century. Photo Sotheby's
Statue de Bouddha "Amida Nyorai" de l'époque de Kamakura (Japon, 1202) - Hauteur: 98.7 cm - Temple Tōdaiji, Nara.