A diamond and natural pearl belle epoque tiara, circa 1905. Featuring thirteen interlocking diamond ovals, with larger, circular diamonds at the top and bottom of each oval; with pear-shaped upright natural pearls within each oval, supported by diamond foliates.
Tiara worn by Alexia, Princess of Greece and Denmark
Belgian Scroll Tiara. This piece was a wedding gift from the Belgian National Bank to Princess Josephine-Charlotte of Luxembourg. She wore during her wedding to Grand Duke Jean in 1953. It is now worn by daughter-in-law, Grand Duchess Marie Teresa. This diamond tiara was made by Henry Coosemans and is made of no less than 854 diamonds and set in platinum. The tiara includes a detachable diamond of 8.10 carats to be worn as a ring. The central panel can also be detached and worn as a brooch.
Cubitt-Shand tiara, originally owned bySonia Rosemary Cubitt, Baroness Ashcombe (née Keppel), maternal grandmother of Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.
Floral tiara belonging to Pnss Benedikte of Denmark (sister of Q. Margrethe), a present from her parents K. Frederik IX and Q. Ingrid of Denmark on her 18th birthday. Diamonds set in gold and silver. The centre stone can be an emerald, or pearl, or diamond. Tiara created from a floral brooch that previously belonged to Benedikte’s grandmother, Q. Alexandrine, and breaks into 3 separate pieces for use as brooches. See also individual boards.
A 19th century ruby, natural pearl and diamond crown, circa 1890 The openwork circlet of scrolling foliate design set throughout with rose and old brilliant-cut diamonds, with cushion-shaped ruby highlights, culminating in alternating claw-set diamonds and pear-shaped pearl finials
Queen Victoria's Crown
Close up of the Essex tiara, made for the Countess of Essex in 1902. The Essex tiara is now owned by Cartier. It was loaned to (Crown) Princess Margarita of Romania for her wedding in 1996.