Ekaterinburg, Russia- where the Romanov line ended. Church of the Blood, built 2003 where Ipatiev House once stood. The odd looking brick basement in foreground is the remains of the cellar where the Romanov family was gunned down.
The Grand Livadia Palace is located on the site of the older palace. It took seventeen months to build this new one (from April 23, 1910 till September 14, 1911). Most advanced technologies of that time were used building the Palace.