We love vintage Funny Cars, like the Blue Max #Mustang flopper
black split window vw bug
The Henry J was an American automobile built by the Kaiser-Frazer Corporation and named after its chairman, Henry J. Kaiser. Production of six-cylinder models began in July 1950, and four-cylinder production started shortly after Labor Day, 1950. Official public introduction was September 28, 1950. The car was marketed through 1954. This 1951 is rebuilt and powered by a 1963 426 Max wedge engine.
visuallyillusive: BMW http://thevintagologist.tumblr.com/