Pinterest • Le catalogue d'idées

Explorez Princesse Disney, Personnage et plus encore !

Disney Style: Caterpillar

"Disney Style: Caterpillar" by trulygirlygirl ❤ liked on Polyvore

I LOVE the queen's dress! -- "Disney Style: Alice in Wonderland Collection" by trulygirlygirl ❤ liked on Polyvore

I LOVE the queen's dress! -- "Disney Style: Alice in Wonderland Collection" by trulygirlygirl ❤ liked on Polyvore

Dress Merry-go-round - Manish Arora - Manish Arora told us that he gets maximum orders on most of the garments in his collections. "I can claim that I get orders on almost 85 per cent of my clothes. 90 per cent of what I present on the ramp is on the basis of the wearability of clothes, the other 10 per cent is devoted to drama on the ramp. And I can also safely say that I am the only Indian designer who sells almost 85 per cent of his/her collection," he said.

Disney Style: The Blue Fairy

"Disney Style: The Blue Fairy" by trulygirlygirl ❤ liked on Polyvore

Maman y a une dame dans l’château !

NEED this one day!! Beauty & The Beast, Mrs. Potts Disney Teapot Set

Disney Style: Pinocchio, created by trulygirlygirl on Polyvore

Opéra National de Paris Costume fantastique de style médiéval.... (The Ornamented Being)

Opéra National de Paris traje de fantastique Medieval de estilo. Robe longue avec bustier en faille marron, garni de plumas et feuilles en vert tule; manches ornees de Lierre et de Fleurs rosas. Jupe en soie peinte rose et verte recouverte de tule vert av

Disney Style: Cleo, created by trulygirlygirl on Polyvore

Filet et dentelle savent cacher tout en révélant. Mesh and lace know how to hide while revealing. White lace and mesh low cut bust dress www.1861.ca

Disney Style: Charlotte (3)

Disney Style: Charlotte (3), created by trulygirlygirl on Polyvore