LONGPRE-LES-CORPS SAINTS BRITISH CEMETERY. In 4/1918, at the turning-point of the German offensive towards Amiens, the 12th + 55th CCS came to Longpre + opened a cemetery close to the station, afterwards known as Longpre British Cemetery No 1. When it was closed before the end of the month, it contained 35 graves. The present cemetery, then known as Longpre British Cemetery No. 2, was begun south of the village. In May, this cemetery was also closed.