John Aniston and his daughter Jennifer Aniston

It's definitely serious, then? Jennifer Aniston and her boyfriend Justin Theroux send out a joint Christmas card

Victoria tweeted about her new eating scheme on Friday praising the recipe book by Vicki Edgson and organic chef Natasha Corrett.    While following the plan at least 70 per cent of your diet should be alkaline, while the other 30 per cent can be acidic ... which basically means a lot of fruit and vegetables.

Gywneth Paltrow, Kirsten Dunst and Jennifer Aniston are already fans... now Victoria Beckham puts super-slimline figure down to new veggie-rich alkaline diet

Victoria tweeted about her new eating scheme on Friday praising the recipe book by Vicki Edgson and organic chef Natasha Corrett. While following the plan at least 70 per cent of your diet should be alkaline, while the other 30 per cent can be acidic ... which basically means a lot of fruit and vegetables.

Kylie Jenner, 19, and boyfriend Tyga, 27, have been staying at this killer Punta Mita estate while vacationing in Mexico. The 12-bedroom, 13-bathroom beachfront home, named Casa Aramara, was built by Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis and is available to book on Home Away for an average of $17,000 per night.   The massive house boasts a big, beachfront pool and open-air living room, gorgeous thatched roofs, plenty of indoor and outdoor dining spaces, and fully stocked bedrooms. Casa Aramara…

Inside Kylie Jenner's Vacation House

Kylie Jenner, 19, and boyfriend Tyga, 27, have been staying at this killer Punta Mita estate while vacationing in Mexico. The 12-bedroom, 13-bathroom beachfront home, named Casa Aramara, was built by Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis and is available to book on Home Away for an average of $17,000 per night. The massive house boasts a big, beachfront pool and open-air living room, gorgeous thatched roofs, plenty of indoor and outdoor dining spaces, and fully stocked bedrooms. Casa Aramara…

Risultati immagini per jennifer aniston

Risultati immagini per jennifer aniston

Pin for Later: Découvrez les stars et leurs pères célèbres pour la fête des pères ! John et Jennifer Aniston

John et Jennifer Aniston

Pin for Later: Découvrez les stars et leurs pères célèbres pour la fête des pères ! John et Jennifer Aniston

15 Jennifer Aniston looks. Long Layered Blond Hair - Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles

15 Great Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles

my absolutely favourite tv show, i have to watch at least one episode per day :)

my absolutely favourite tv show, i have to watch at least one episode per day :)

En couple ou séparées, amoureuses, courageuses, maladroites, touchantes…À l’approche du jour de la Fête des Mères, découvrez les destins croisés de plusieurs filles, femmes, mères (et pères !) de famille.   Un jour où vous apprendrez que to...

Joyeuse Fête des Mères

En couple ou séparées, amoureuses, courageuses, maladroites, touchantes…À l’approche du jour de la Fête des Mères, découvrez les destins croisés de plusieurs filles, femmes, mères (et pères !) de famille.   Un jour où vous apprendrez que to...

Born in Sherman Oaks, California, Jennifer Aniston spent a year of her childhood living in Greece with her family. Her family then relocated to New York City where her parents, John Aniston and Nancy Dow, divorced when she was 9. Jennifer was raised by her mother and her father landed a role, as "Victor Kiriakis", on the daytime soap "Days of Our Lives" (1965).

Born in Sherman Oaks, California, Jennifer Aniston spent a year of her childhood living in Greece with her family. Her family then relocated to New York City where her parents, John Aniston and Nancy Dow, divorced when she was 9. Jennifer was raised by her mother and her father landed a role, as "Victor Kiriakis", on the daytime soap "Days of Our Lives" (1965).

Pinterest
Rechercher