Marcia Chesini

Marcia Chesini

Marcia Chesini
D'autres idées de Marcia
Sports are 90% physical and 10% mental... The only thing is that 10% controls the other 90%

Sports are 90% physical and 10% mental... The only thing is that 10% controls the other 90%

#Ionlyfrearnottrying

#Ionlyfrearnottrying

♥ i love swimming ♥

♥ i love swimming ♥

"Dream of what you want to be. Wake up fighting for it." Motivational Swimming Quote.

"Dream of what you want to be. Wake up fighting for it." Motivational Swimming Quote.

Swim Quote and Motivation

Swim Quote and Motivation

Swimaholic

Swimaholic

Super sore from all the fun in the sun day yesterday!!!! Can barely move my arms...... can't wait for the weekend!

Super sore from all the fun in the sun day yesterday!!!! Can barely move my arms...... can't wait for the weekend!

Natation,Citations De L'équipe De Natation,Citations De Natation De Motivation,Citations De Piscine,Affiches De Motivation,Continuer À Nager,Tous Les Jours,Swimming Diving,Swimming Posters,Shot List

Yes, you’re pretty. You’re also pretty brave, pretty smart, pretty strong, pretty amazing. ⠀ Share with the world how pretty _____ you are. Create your #ImPretty statement now.

Yes, you’re pretty. You’re also pretty brave, pretty smart, pretty strong, pretty amazing. ⠀ Share with the world how pretty _____ you are. Create your #ImPretty statement now.

See more here ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KRTOVZ92_4 Tags: running to lose weight, weight loss options, how can i lose weight fast - See more here ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ic0NKYUMU Tags: 1 tip to lose belly fat, what foods not to eat to lose belly fat, how to effectively lose belly fat - The 60 Best Ab Workouts You Can Do From Home Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter #exercise #diet #workout #fitness #health

See more here ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KRTOVZ92_4 Tags: running to lose weight, weight loss options, how can i lose weight fast - See more here ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ic0NKYUMU Tags: 1 tip to lose belly fat, what foods not to eat to lose belly fat, how to effectively lose belly fat - The 60 Best Ab Workouts You Can Do From Home Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter #exercise #diet #workout #fitness #health